What is the 8 digit PUK code Vodafone?
The PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) code is a code consisting of 8 digits. It is used to unblock your SIM card when you entered 3 times a wrong PIN code. A card blocked by the PUK code cannot be unblocked; it cannot be used any further and you have to replace it.
What do I do if my SIM card is PUK locked?
1. Get the PUK code from the SIM card packaging
- The PUK code is printed on the plastic card holding the SIM.
- The PUK code might be hidden under a scratchable area.
- Scratch off the area to reveal the PUK code.
- Sign in to get the PUK code.
- Give your mobile carrier a call to ask for your PUK code.
How do I unlock my Vodafone PUK code?
How do I get my PUK number?
- The PUK code is a number unique to your Prepaid SIM/ Postpaid SIM card.
- You can dial 199 IVR toll free & browse through our menu options to get your PUK code to unblock your SIM.
- In case you have lost your SIM & wish to block it click here.
What is PUK code for Vodafone India?
Vodafone customers can Dial *199*3*6# ussd code to know your Vodafone number PUK code or call at 199. When you will call, it will ask you to select from the IVR options, select the relevant option, and follow the system instructions. For any other support and assistance call on the Vodafone customer care number.
How do I retrieve my PUK code?
3/3 Unblocking your mobile using the PUK code
- If your mobile displays “PUK”: Enter the PUK code and confirm.
- If your mobile does not display “PUK”: Bring up the phone’s keyboard on the screen and enter the following sequence of keystrokes:
- **05*PUK*new PIN code (between 4 and 8 figures)*new PIN code#
How do I retrieve my PUK number?
How to retrieve your PUK number
- SMS ‘VPP’ to 31050 from the cellphone number you need your PUK for.
- Dial *135# Select ‘Services’ Select ‘PUK Number’
Is The PUK code on the SIM card?
Your PUK code is the 8 digit number found on either the SIM or the additional SIM packaging. By default, your PIN code is the last 4 digits of your PUK code – but obviously if you’ve changed your PIN code yourself, this will no longer apply.
How do I get my PUK number from another Vodacom number?
SMS ‘VPP’ to 31050 from the cellphone number that you need the PUK for.
How can I unlock my Vodacom SIM card without PUK number?
Create an SMS by typing the code “VPP.” Send the “VPP” code to the number “31050.” You will receive your PIN Unlock Key.
How do I get a PUK code for Vodafone pay as you go?
If you want to unlock it, you’ll need a Personal Unblocking Key (PUK). To get this, you’ll need to call us on 03333 040 191. Standard call charges apply.
Where can I find my PUK code?
Find your PUK on the SIM card pack If you’ve still got the little pack that the SIM came in, check on the credit-card sized bit of plastic that the SIM snapped out from. The PUK Code is an eight digit number, and is usually printed on the back.