What is a DA 1750?
A DD 1750 Form is used as a packing list by the US Department of Defense (DOD). It documents the number of boxes sent, the contents in each box, the date the boxes were sent, and an order number.
Who signs the DD Form 1750?
Once the entire shipment is accounted for, the supervising official must certify the form by signing and dating it at the bottom of each page. Enter the date of filing and the number of pages attached to the shipment in Boxes 4 and 5 respectively.
What can you take to Army basic training?
BASIC TRAINING ESSENTIALS
- Certified copy of high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Certified copy of college transcript(s)
- Original Social Security card.
- Valid driver’s license with photo or other valid photo ID.
- Valid driver’s license, if required by your MOS (be sure it’s valid 30 days past your MOS training)
How do I fill out a packing list?
Information you must include on the packing list:
- Shipper/exporter contact information.
- Consignee contact information.
- Address at origin country of the cargo.
- Address at destination country of the cargo.
- Total amount of packages.
- Detailed description of each package.
- Volume and weight of each package.
What’s packing list?
A packing list itemizes the contents of each package (box, pallets, etc). It includes weights, measurements and detailed lists of the goods in each package. The packing list should be included in carton or package, and can be attached to the outside of a package with a copy inside.
What is considered contraband in basic training?
Knives, guns, brass knuckles or anything that may be used as a weapon. Dice, playing cards or anything that may be used to gamble. Magazines, books, crossword puzzles or any other media that is not of a religious nature. Cigarettes, dip, lighters or any other tobacco products.