What is a cause and effect analogy?
Cause/Effect Analogies. * Description/Instructions. Analogy is a word that means word relationships. A cause/effect analogy shows how one thing causes another. Choose a word for the fourth term which is caused by the third term.
What are good story topics?
Top 10 Story Ideas
- Tell the story of a scar.
- A group of children discover a dead body.
- A young prodigy becomes orphaned.
- A middle-aged woman discovers a ghost.
- A woman who is deeply in love is crushed when her fiancé breaks up with her.
- A talented young man’s deepest fear is holding his life back.
How can I improve my creativity in writing?
No two great writers work exactly alike, but here are some writing tips that might inspire creative thinking in most authors:
- Learn from the best—but don’t copy them.
- Create a character based on someone you know.
- Use the snowflake method to brainstorm.
- Find an environment that encourages creative flow.
- Try freewriting.
How do I choose a cause and effect essay topic?
Tips on How to Choose Good Topics for Cause and Effect Essays
- Brainstorm to get best ideas that are relevant to the areas suggested by your professor.
- Narrow down the broader topic to a specific action.
- Think of particular outcomes that an event caused.
- Focus on an exciting theme.
- Create a clear title for your paper.
What are the problem in the story?
A problem in a story is a conflict that affects the characters or causes big disasters but is usually solved at the end.
What is the cause and effect of the story?
Causation, or cause and effect, is simply an action with a reaction. When an event occurs, its effect impacts the course of the story, often changing the character or later events of a story dramatically. Cause and effect are also very important to plot, moving the action forward.