What hybrid gets the best miles per gallon?
2021 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid It takes our number one spot with a combined 58 miles per gallon and a range of 690 miles per tank, beating the Prius. Plus, you can buy an Ioniq in hybrid, plug-in hybrid, or all-electric variants (no other vehicle currently offers all three powertrain options).
Do hybrid SUVs save gas?
Bigger Savings on SUVs A gas-only sedan that gets 30 mpg will use about 16.67 gallons of gas, while the hybrid version that gets 35 mpg will use about 14.29 gallons of gas. That’s 2.38 gallons saved.
Which hybrid SUV has the longest range?
2021 Toyota Rav4 Prime (Overall Winner) At 42 miles a charge, it offers the highest EV range of any plug-in SUV and also includes one of the most powerful electric motors—beating the Toyota Prius by 17 electric miles per charge.
What hybrid has the longest range?
10 Hybrid Cars With the Longest Range
- 2021 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid: 702 miles.
- 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid: 686 miles.
- 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: 686 miles.
- 2021 Kia Sorento Hybrid: 657 miles.
- 2021 Toyota Sienna: 648 miles.
- 2022 Toyota Prius Prime: 640 miles.
- 2022 Toyota Prius: 633 miles.
- 2021 Hyundai Ioniq PHEV: 620 miles.
What car can go 700 miles on one tank?
The Fusion Hybrid is pretty thrifty out of the box, and the EPA says it’s good for 41 mpg and 36 on the highway. The tank carries 17.5 gallons of gas, and Ford says it’s got a range of 700 miles.
What are the cons of buying a hybrid car?
Disadvantages of Hybrid Electric Cars
- High Voltage system repair costs may be more expensive.
- They may have a higher upfront cost.
- They may have less power when compared to standard ICE vehicles.
- Hybrid cars may be more environmentally-friendly.
- They may require less maintenance.
- They may have a higher resale value.