What are twin quotes?
Cute Quotes About Twins
- When twins get separated, their spirits fly away to look for the other.
- Twins are miracles who come in pairs.
- Twins: Two to kiss and two to hug, and two to love.
- Born together, best friends forever.
- A joy that is shared with a twin is a joy made double.
What do you write in a card for twins?
Baby Shower Wishes for Twins
- May your twins bring you double the fun!
- Double the giggles, double the grins, double the love, when you have twins!
- Sending all of my love to your two bundles of joy.
- Congratulations in double!
- With four arms hugging you instead of two, congratulations on having twins!
How do you announce a twin birth?
Twins birth announcement wording
- Celebrating a baby bonanza. Two for the price of one.
- Good God, we have twins!
- You will have to say hello twice now.
- Our love has twice come to life.
- No doppleganger here, just lovely twins.
- Welcome our twin bundles of joy.
- Two heads are definitely better than one.
How do you wish a twin birth?
More Twin Baby Congratulations Messages Congrats on your double bundle of joy! Congratulations on your twins / twin boys / twin girls: 20 fingers, 20 toes, two sweet babies with cheeks of rose. Two little blessings sent from above. Twice the smiles and twice the love.
How do I wish my twin sister?
Here are some birthday messages and greetings for twin sisters:
- Wishing the happiest of birthdays to the two pretty girls who share a bond that is unbreakable.
- Double the sister trouble, twice the sister fun.
- You two may be identical in looks, but your souls are absolutely unique.
- Shine together, shine apart,
How do you write fraternal twins?
Fraternal or ‘dizygotic’ twins Around two in three sets of twins are fraternal.
What to say to someone who’s having twins?
What to say to parents expecting twins, triplets or more
- “Congratulations, amazing news that it’s twins/triplets/quadruplets!”
- “You’re going to get twice the smiles, twice the cuddles, twice the love.”
- “You look great. How are you doing?”
- “How can I help?”
- “Have you heard of Twins Trust?”