What are the national food days in 2021?
These are all of the national food and drink days worth noting on your calendar:
- January. Emily Hlavac Green. January 1: National Bloody Mary Day.
- May. Ethan Calabrese. May 9: National Moscato Day.
- July. Parker Feierbach. July 6: National Fried Chicken Day.
- September. Parker Feierbach. September 5: National Cheese Pizza Day.
What food do we celebrate today?
8National Coconut Cream Pie Day.
What national food days are in October?
- Homemade Cookies Day – October 1.
- Pudding Season Begins – October 1.
- World Vegetarian Day – October 1.
- National Fried Scallops Day – October 2.
- National Caramel Custard Day – October 3.
- Kanelbullens Dag (Cinnamon Bun Day) – October 4.
- National Taco Day – October 4.
- National Apple Betty Day – October 5.
What national food days are in January?
- National Bloody Mary Day- January 1.
- National Buffet Day – January 2.
- National Cream Puff Day – January 2.
- Fruitcake Toss Day – January 3.
- National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day – January 3.
- National Spaghetti Day – January 4.
- National Whipped Cream Day – January 5.
- Apple Tree Day – January 6.
Who created National Pizza day?
This observance began in October 1984, and was created by Gerry Durnell, the publisher of Pizza Today magazine. Some people observe National pizza month by consuming various types of pizzas or pizza slices, or going to various pizzerias.
When did Daughters day become a thing?
According to an article in the August 20, 1944, St. Joseph News-Press/Gazette, in 1936, J Henry Dusenberry first pursued the idea of a Sons’ and Daughters’ Day. The thought occurred to him after hearing a child ask why there was no such occasion. Through his efforts, the day started in Missouri and spread.