What are some good holiday questions?
Holiday icebreaker questions for work
- What was the best holiday present you ever received?
- What was the strangest or worst holiday present you ever received?
- What was the best gift you ever gave?
- What is your favorite holiday tradition?
- Does your family have any unique or bizarre traditions?
Would U rather questions for Kids Christmas?
Christmas Would You Rather Questions
- WOULD YOU RATHER have to loudly sing the chorus of “Jingle Bells” every time you walk into a room for a week.
- WOULD YOU RATHER make presents for your family instead of buying them.
- WOULD YOU RATHER not celebrate Christmas this year.
- WOULD YOU RATHER have Frosty the Snowman for a friend.
What are some questions to ask about Christmas?
24 Christmas Icebreaker Questions (With Printable)
- What’s the best – or worst – Christmas present you’ve ever received?
- Describe a Christmas present you wanted badly as a kid, but never received.
- Name something about Christmas that most people like, but you hate (or at least dislike).
Which do you prefer questions for students?
Would You Rather Questions for Kids
- Would you rather be able to slide down rainbows or jump on clouds?
- Would you rather never have to brush your teeth again or never have to take a bath or shower again?
- Would you rather lick the bottom of your shoe or eat your boogers?
- Would you rather eat a dead bug or a live worm?
What do you talk about at Christmas?
10 Essential and Funny Topics to Discuss at Christmas
- Learning New Skills.
- Best Read Books.
- Your Favourite Christmas Movies.
- Last Year’s Christmas Gifts and Activities.
- Christmas Holiday Memories.
- Favourite Christmas Song.
- New Friends.
- Newly Visited Places & History.
Is there a Christmas trivia game?
CHRISTMAS TRIVIA CONTENTS: For 2 or more players ages 12 years and up, Christmas Trivia is a fun game that includes 1200 questions and answers with 4 categories on each card.
What is the dare challenge for kids?
6. Simple Dare Questions
- Run around the house three times.
- Do jumping jacks until the next turn.
- Let another player style your hair.
- Crawl like a worm.
- Dance to a song chosen by another player.
- Make animal noises.
- Don’t speak until the next turn.
- Say the alphabet backward.
Would you rather questions to ask a girl?
Would you rather know how your spouse was going to die or when they were going to die? Would you rather never wear underwear or never wear socks again? Would you rather have a clingy partner or a distant partner? Would you rather hold hands for five hours a day, non-stop or never hold hands again?