What are my strength and weakness?
When she’s asked, “What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?” Francine responds, “My strength is that I’m a hard worker. My weakness is that I get stressed when I miss a deadline because someone else dropped the ball.” This answer is unimaginative, a no-brainer.
Why did you choose to major in finance?
A finance degree prepares future professionals to guide individuals, corporations, government agencies and other firms or organizations through financial struggles and uncertainty but also with short term and long term planning responsibilities.
Why is finance a good career choice?
One of the most stable career choices By studying finance and pursuing a career in this exciting industry, you are entering an industry with a high hiring volume and endless job opportunities. The financial job market is growing and it’s a lot more than common for companies to hire in large volumes.
What is the basic of finance?
“Finance” is a broad term that describes activities associated with banking, leverage or debt, credit, capital markets, money, and investments. Finance also encompasses the oversight, creation, and study of money, banking, credit, investments, assets, and liabilities that make up financial systems.
What are good financial questions?
7 financial questions you won’t regret asking in 2020
- What is the top financial goal I want to accomplish in 2020?
- What do I value the most?
- Can I save more?
- How am I financially protecting my loved ones?
- How can I make more money?
- How can I improve my credit score?
- Does my investment strategy match my goals?
Why do you choose finance interview?
Q: Why do you want this job? You should always evaluate your interest level in an opportunity based on all aspects of a job such as cultural fit, management style, benefits, growth opportunities etc. before making a decision as these factors are equally critical to your accounting and finance career.
What should I say in a finance interview?
Finance Interview Questions and Answers
- What motivates you in your job?
- What has been a major achievement in your working career?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully dealt with a difficult and demanding client.
- How do you go about persuading others to your point of view?
- Tell me about your approach to team work.