What are 5 interesting facts about Canada?
Fun Facts About Canada
- 1.) Canada is a monarchy.
- 2.) There are two official languages in Canada.
- 3.) Canada is the world’s second largest country.
- 4.) Canada has the longest coastline in the world.
- 5.) Canada also has the longest international border.
- 6.) The word Canada is derived from an indigenous word.
What is the most interesting fact about Canada?
1. Canada is the largest country in the Western hemisphere and the second largest country in the world after Russia and borders only one country, the United States of America. 2. Canada has the longest coastline in the world with 202,080 km/ 125,567 miles.
What are weird things in Canada?
20 Seriously Weird Things That Only Happen In Canada
- 14 We buy milk in bags.
- 15 We apologise for apologising too much.
- 16 We can experience all 4 seasons in 24 hours.
- 17 We eat ketchup flavoured chips.
- 18 And we even have a maple syrup reserve.
- 19 We put maple syrup on everything.
- 20 We use cheese curds for our national dish.
What is a weird fact in Canada?
These illuminating facts about Canada will make you see the country in a whole new way: Canada is home to 26 Sons of Norway lodges. Canada has 20% of the world’s fresh water. Canada has the longest highway in the world: The Trans-Canada Highway covers an astonishing 4,860 miles.
What are 20 facts about Canada?
20 Fun Facts About Canada
- Canada is home to 26 Sons of Norway lodges.
- Canada has 20% of the world’s fresh water.
- Canada has the longest highway in the world: The Trans-Canada Highway covers an astonishing 4,860 miles.
- Canada and Norway have a longstanding partnership.
Did you know facts Canada?
What are weird laws in Canada?
Top 10 Weird Canadian Laws
- It’s Forbidden to Pay in Coins.
- It’s Illegal to Drag a Dead Horse Along the Street.
- It’s Illegal to Remove a Bandage in Public.
- It’s Not Allowed To Carry a Snake in Public.
- It’s Unacceptable to Hold Too Many Sales.
- It’s Illegal To Accidentally Scare a Child to Death.
- It’s Forbidden To Pick Trillium.
Is 16 the legal age of consent in Canada?
Canada’s age of consent The age of consent to sexual activity is 16 years. In some cases, the age of consent is higher (for example, when there is a relationship of trust, authority or dependency). In other words, a person must be at least 16 years old to be able to legally agree to sexual activity.