Is nickel boron a good bolt carrier?
Nickel Boron is an advanced metal finish that offers high resistance to wear and corrosion as well as having an ultra low co-efficient of friction. A nickel boron bolt carrier group will have greater lubricity and corrosion resistance than both chrome and nitride BCGs.
Who makes spikes tactical bolt carrier group?
Bravo Company BCG & Spikes Tactical BCG – Comparison and break down – YouTube.
Are spikes BCG good?
After 300 rounds at the range, the new NiB BCG functioned perfectly fine and the rifle didn’t function any different than with the previous phosphate BCG. As far as cleaning is concerned, cleaning the NiB BCG is easier than cleaning phosphate, but not by much.
Who makes best nickel boron BCG?
13 Best AR-15 Bolt Carrier Groups (BCG)
- Bravo Company Manufacturing (BCM) M16 BCG.
- Brownells Nitride M16 BCG.
- Rainier Arms Match Grade Nitride BCG.
- WMD Guns Nickel Boron BCG.
- Aero Precision BCG.
- Palmetto State Armory (PSA) BCG.
- Faxon Lightweight BCG.
- Brownells Lightweight BCG.
Will Nickel Boron rust?
Nickel-boron coating When nickel and boron are coated together, which results in a coating that is resistant to many forms of corrosion and also has a low coefficient of friction.
How hard is Nickel Boron?
Nickel boron nitride offers an equal (if not higher) level of hardness, averaging 70 C on the Rockwell scale and is generally considered more lubricious than hard chrome.
Is Spike’s Tactical any good?
Conclusion. Spikes Tactical is a respected company and has been for almost 20 years. Their guns are well-made, priced reasonably, and they deliver on their promise.
What is best bolt carrier group?
Best AR-15 Bolt Carrier Groups
- Battle Arms Development AR-15 Enhanced Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Group.
- Brownells Nitride M16 Bolt Carrier Group.
- Palmetto State Armory Nitride Mil-Spec M16 Bolt Carrier Group.
- Colt Factory Bolt Carrier Group.
- Aero Precision Bolt Carrier Group.
- Bravo Company Manufacturing M16 Bolt Carrier Group.
What is nickel boron used for?
The use of electroless nickel-boron plating is common in the oil and gas industry. It is an excellent choice for pumps and other equipment for its superb corrosion resistance and high wear resistance.