How much does it cost to move and level a pool table?
National cost to move pool tables:
Why is it so expensive to move a pool table?
Why is it so expensive to move a pool table? Pool tables are exceptionally heavy objects; some weigh as much as 2,500 pounds. As a result, it takes multiple movers to move them, and because of their size, it’s difficult to get them upstairs or around tight corners.
How do you relocate a pool table?
How to Move a Pool Table in 7 Steps
- Find the appropriate moving supplies and materials.
- Rent a moving truck.
- Enlist as many helpers as possible.
- Measure doorways, staircases and hallways.
- Disassemble the pool table.
- Protect all parts and load the truck.
- Reassemble the pool table.
Can I move my own pool table?
Pool tables are not designed to be moved in one piece. You will need to disassemble the legs, felt, rails and slate and then reassemble them in your pool table’s new location. In some circumstances and with help, you can move a pool table using furniture sliders without taking it apart.
How long does it take to disassemble a pool table?
about two to three hours
And there you go! Take your time when reassembling your pool table so that it’s all done correctly—you’ll probably need about two to three hours.
How do you lift a slate pool table?
Here’s How to Move a Pool Table in a Nutshell:
- Take the pool (or billiards) table apart.
- Label every piece.
- Carefully remove the felt.
- Take the slate off.
- Enlist 3-5 friends to help move the pool table or hire professional movers.
Can you move a pool table on sliders?
In some cases, you may be able to move the pool table without disassembling it if you only plan to move it across a short distance. If you’re only moving the pool table to another adjacent room or another space in the same room, you may be able to use furniture sliders.
How do I take my pool table apart for moving?
Follow the steps below to do it right.
- Gather your supplies. Here’s what you’ll need in order to disassemble a pool table:
- Take out the staples that are securing the pockets.
- Unscrew (and bag) the side rail bolts.
- Remove the felt.
- Remove the slate.
- Remove the legs.
Can I move a pool table without taking it apart?
You can move a pool table a short distance without taking it apart as long with the help of several people and furniture sliders, but it could cause damage to the table and require the bumpers to be realigned, and the slate re-leveled. We recommend hiring professionals.
How much does it cost to take apart a pool table?
The cost to remove a pool table can vary, but it is usually around $275-$495 to have a pool table hauled away. This is a ball park range, and there are a few factors that can affect table removal pricing. The national average for Pool Table Removal is right at $400.
Is it difficult to disassemble a pool table?
There’s a good chance that you’re going to need to take it apart and put it back together. Standard pool tables are incredibly large and heavy, making it pretty difficult to move them in one piece—even for a professional moving company.
How do you move a slate pool table without taking it apart?
3 Tips for How to Move a Pool Table Without Taking It Apart
- Use Dollies. If you don’t need to take the pool table apart, you may be able to move it through the use of dollies.
- Use Pool Table Lifts. Another option to help move a pool table instead of a dolly is a pool table lift.
- Use Furniture Sliders.