How many pages are in smelly socks?
|Product dimensions:||7.80(w) x 9.80(h) x 0.10(d)|
|Lexile:||450L (what’s this?)|
Why do my socks stink?
Why feet smell Wearing shoes and socks traps sweat and bacteria, often making foot odor worse. Bacteria collect in your shoes, socks, and on your skin. The bacteria multiply, eating the dead skin cells and oil that are on your feet. As the bacteria breaks down, it releases a smelly odor.
What temperature should I wash socks?
Machine setting: cold water and gentle cycle – In addition to using a laundry bag, an appropriate washing machine setting can make socks last longer. The recommended temperature should be below a temperature of 40C/104F.
How do you get the smell out of socks without washing them?
How to Get Smells Out of Your Clothes — Without Washing Them
- Leave them hanging. The easiest way to address faint smells is to hang your clothes outside of your closet right after you’ve worn them to air them out.
- Spray with vodka.
- Spray with white vinegar.
- Spray with lemon juice.
- Steam your garments.
- Freeze ’em up!
What causes smelly feet in females?
Causes of Stinky Feet When they feed on the sweat, the bacteria create an acid that causes foot odor. Besides bacteria, fungus may also cause you to have smelly feet. Fungus grows and thrives in warm, moist areas. When your feet sweat inside your shoes and socks, this creates an environment where fungus can grow.
How do I stop smelly feet?
If you have stinky feet, you should wash your feet every day. You can wash them as you shower or you can scrub them in a tub with warm water. Dry your feet thoroughly, including between the toes. You should also keep your toenails clean and trimmed, and file off any dead skin on your feet.
What foods cause stinky feet?
Foods that Help Make Your Feet Stink
- Sulfur-rich foods – and not just eggs e.g., onion, garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, beer, tea, and coffee.
- Spicy foods.
- Greasy foods such as fast foods.
- Refined carbs e.g., white bread, white rice, white pasta, pastries.
- Low-carbs (particularly on the keto diet)