How many national flags are there?
Flags of all 195 countries in the world listed alphabetically. See also: Flags of other dependencies and territories (flags not included on this page). Flags of other dependencies and territories (flags not included on this page of 195 countries)
What are the most famous flags?
The Most Popular Flags Around the World
- The United States of America. That’s right!
- The United Kingdom. The flag of the United Kingdom comprises Scotland, Wales, England, and Northern Ireland.
- France. The French flag is very simple.
- Russia. The Russian flag is one of the most famous flags in the world.
What is the most unique national flag?
nonrectangular national flag consisting of two united pennant (triangular flag) shapes. Nepal is the only country in the modern world that does not have a rectangular national flag. It is crimson with blue borders and incorporates stylized symbols of the sun and moon.
What country has the most flags?
Main Office (89 flags of different countries / 197 pieces)
- Japan (6)
- Korea (7)
- China (10)
- North Korea (2)
- Philippines (5)
- Indonesia (5)
- Sri Lanka (1)
- Bangladesh (2)
What is the most popular flag in the United States?
The Star Spangled Banner flag
The Star Spangled Banner flag was such a symbol of unity and encouragement throughout the War of 1812 that it became arguably the most beloved flag in American history.
What is the most important flag?
United States of America US flag is easily the most recognizable flag in the world. Famously known as stars and stripes, Americans practically worship their national flag and have immense respect for it. The flag represents the country’s solidarity, struggle and patriotism.
What is the rarest flag ever?
10 most unusual flags in the world and their secrets
- Flag of Mozambique.
- Flag of Bhutan.
- Flag of Lebanon.
- Flag of Guam.
- Flag of Grenada.
- Flag of Kiribati.
- Flag of Greenland.
- Flag of Nepal.
What is the weirdest country flag?
The world’s strangest flags and why we love them
- Guam. The only flag in the world designed to look like a really tacky souvenir t-shirt.
- Central African Republic.
- Northern Marianas Islands.
- Here are Wanderlust’s favourite flags.
- St Lucia.