How do you recover a Facebook account that has been locked?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover.
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
How can I recover my locked Facebook account without phone number?
How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number?
- Visit the Facebook website and click on the Forgot account tab.
- You will get an email or number as a recovery option.
- To go ahead, click on no longer have access to these.
- The next available option is to give a friend’s number.
- Input a friend’s number to continue.
Why won’t Facebook unlock my account?
Why You’re Locked Out Of Your Facebook Account Is Locked You’re logged in on multiple devices, which signals to Facebook that your account may have been hacked. Facebook may think that you’ve violated one or more of its rules.
Why did Facebook lock my account?
Facebook Account Temporarily Locked for Security Reasons Sending too many friend requests or messages. Using automated software and bots. A sudden increase in posting frequency. Having a fake account, using a fake name, or impersonating someone.
Why can’t I unlock my Facebook account?
Why You’re Locked Out Of Your Facebook Account Is Locked
- You’re logged in on multiple devices, which signals to Facebook that your account may have been hacked.
- Facebook may think that you’ve violated one or more of its rules.
How do I send a message to Facebook about a problem?
Classic mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Report a Problem.
- Select the Facebook product you’re having a problem with.
- Describe your problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue.
- Attach a screenshot (optional).
- Tap Submit.