How do you overlay audio and video in Final Cut Pro?
To raise or lower a clip’s audio level, highlight the clip (or clips), hold down CONTROL and then tap either the + or – keys. Turning on clip overlays will reveal lines that run through both the audio and video tracks of all clips in the timeline.
How do you add an audio track in Final Cut?
In Final Cut Pro, open the Photos, Videos, and Audio sidebar by doing one of the following:
- Click the Photos, Videos, and Audio button in the top-left corner of the Final Cut Pro window.
- Choose Window > Go To > Photos, Videos, and Audio (or press Shift-Command-1).
Is Final Cut Pro good for audio editing?
Final Cut Pro has many features designed to make processing and editing audio easier. For example, you can analyze and automatically enhance audio to address problems such as noise or hum, add effects to your clips, sync video and audio clips automatically, and match audio between two clips.
How do you add music from youtube to Final Cut Pro?
Import into Final Cut Pro from Music
- In Final Cut Pro, open the Photos, Videos, and Audio sidebar by doing one of the following:
- In the sidebar, click Music.
- Use the controls in the upper-right corner of the browser to find the music or sound you want:
- Drag the clip or clips to the timeline.
How do I use just audio from a video in Final Cut?
Add only a clip’s video or audio in Final Cut Pro
- Add just the video from your selection: Click the Edit pop-up menu in the top-left corner of the timeline and choose Video Only (or press Shift-2).
- Add just the audio from your selection: Click the Edit pop-up menu and choose Audio Only (or press Shift-3).
How do you overlay video in Final Cut?
Add custom overlays
- In Final Cut Pro, create a new project or open an existing project.
- Create a custom overlay image in an image editing app.
- To import the image and add it as an overlay, click the View pop-up menu in the upper-right corner of the viewer, then choose Choose Custom Overlay > Add Custom Overlay.
Does Final Cut Pro include music?
In Final Cut Pro, you can add music to enhance your video; such as using music to play in your video’s background or during the opening and closing credits. Music files stored on your computer can be added to your project in Final Cut Pro.