How do you make a lion puppet at home?
- Fold each of the pieces of mane in half.
- Take the back of the glove and stick the pieces of mane to the head using glue.
- Place the front of the body over the top of the back.
- Using plenty of glue, stick the front of the body to the back.
- On the front of the puppet, glue on the eyes, nose, cheeks and heart.
How do you make a puppet bag?
2 Method 2 of 3: Using Craft Materials to Make Your Puppet Pop
- Color your bag. Outline your puppet’s design in pencil on the bag.
- Use alternate materials for facial features. Glue a pair of googly eyes to the bag instead.
- Give your puppet some extra bite.
- Add hair.
- Create clothing.
How do you make a paper bag zebra?
Directions for this Paper Bag Zebra Start by adding some black paint onto a piece of cardstock or paper plate. Dip your foam hair curler into it and then print it onto your white paper bag to make zebra stripes. Continue dipping and printing to make stripes down the length of the bag and a few on the face of the bag.
How do you make a recycled lion?
- Gather your supplies.
- Cut fringe along one side of a cardboard paper roll.
- Bend the cardboard roll around an old CD, or the lion’s head.
- Have an adult secure a recycled soda can to the back of the lion’s head with a glue gun.
- Cut an egg carton cup to make the snout of the lion.
How do you make a paper puppet?
- Fold a piece of construction paper into 3rds lengthwise.
- Glue the top flap down to hold the folds in place.
- Rotate the rectangle so it’s vertical.
- Fold the rectangle in half, bringing the 2 short edges together.
- Fold each flap down so the edges line up with the center fold.
- Glue the 2 outside folds down.
How do you make a paper bag at home step by step?
These easy, convenient and most importantly, free-of-cost bags can be made from old papers in the wink of an eye.
- Step 1: Gather the Things you need.
- Step 2: Fold your newspaper.
- Step 3: Make a horizontal fold.
- Step 4: Insert a cardboard piece for the base.
- Step 5: Seal the base.
- Step 6: Make accordion folds on both sides.
How do you make a lion mask out of recycled materials?
Cut strips of sugar paper and wrap them around a pencil. Hold them there for a minute and unfurl. Repeat this and then glue the curly strips to your lion mask along with some wool to create a dramatic mane. Roarsome!