How do you do Liu Kang combos in mk11?
Liu Kang Combos Tutorial – PS4 Controls
- Twin Lotus – Square, Triangle, X.
- Dark Orders – D-pad Right + Square, Triangle, Circle.
- Done Listening – Triangle, Square, Triangle, Square.
- Lost Soul – D-pad Right + Triangle, D-pad Down + Triangle.
- A Quick End – X, Circle, X.
- Dragon’s Breath – D-pad Left + X, X, X, X.
How do you use Liu Kang in Mortal Kombat?
- Liu Kang can launch his opponents with his + , , , string.
- Liu Kang’s combos can either be ended in Flying Dragon Kick ( ) or Bicycle Kick (
- Liu Kang’s best attack is his Dark Orders ( + , ,
- Another great string to use up-close is Liu Kang’s Twin Lotus ( , , ).
- , is also a great move to throw out in the neutral.
How do you do Liu Kang special moves?
- Dragon’s Bite: Down, Forward, Back, Back, High Kick. ( Close)
- Butterfly Flip: Rotate joystick 360 degrees Counter-Clockwise from opponent. ( Sweep)
- Stage Fatality: Back, Forward, Forward, Low Kick.
- Babality: Down, Down, Forward, Back, Low Kick. ( Anywhere)
- Friendship: Forward, Back, Back, Back, Low Kick.
What is Liu Kang kick move called?
Liu Kang’ Basic Attacks
|Attack Name||Input||Move Type|
|Double Dragon Kick||F+3||Mid|
Is Liu Kang a God?
In a one-match Mortal Kombat tournament, Liu Kang defeated his former friend and mentor. Liu Kang’s request was granted. He was made a god, the new Protector of Earthrealm.”
Is Liu Kang an Elder God?
Liu Kang was no sorcerer or Elder God, but his fighting skill was more than enough to beat Netherrealm’s demons into submission.
Does Liu Kang turn into dragon?
Liu Kang is also able to transform into a dragon, as well as create or summon tiny dragons in the palm of his hand.