How do I use gadgets in Blogger?
Steps to add a gadget to your blog on Blogger
- Step 1: First of all, you need to sign in to Blogger.
- Step 2: Then, you have to choose the blog to update.
- Step 3: Here, you need to click Layout present in the left menu.
- Step 4: In the area where you want to add something, you have to click Add a Gadget.
Where is gadget in Blogger?
Add a gadget to your blog: In the left menu, click Layout. In the area you want to modify, click Add a Gadget. At the bottom left, click Save. To change the settings on a gadget, click Edit.
How do I fix my Blogger error?
Troubleshoot an error
- Reload the page.
- Make sure you’ve updated your browser to Chrome 49 and later or Safari 10 and later.
- Use a different browser.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Open a window and browse in private.
- In the Blogger community, search for your issue or post.
Is Google still supporting Blogger?
Blogger, the blogging platform Google acquired back in 2003, is somehow still alive and kicking, even though few people remember it still exists. But alive it is — and it’s even getting some updates to its Google+ integration that will see all those 20 people still on Google+ rejoice.
What is blog search gadget?
Today we’re bringing the Search Box gadget out of Blogger in Draft and making it available to everyone. With this gadget, your readers will be able to search not just your posts, but web pages linked from your blog, your blog list, and link lists.
How do I add a tab on Blogger?
Add pages to your blog
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, select a blog.
- From the menu on the left, click Layout.
- In the section you want your pages to show, click Add a Gadget.
- In the window, next to “Pages”, click Add .
- Set your settings and click Save.
- To save the arrangement, in the bottom right, click Save .
How do I enable https on Blogger?
To turn on HTTPS for your custom domain blog:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow. .
- Select the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Settings. Basic.
- On the right, under “HTTPS” and “HTTPS Availability,” select Yes.
Will Blogger be shut down?
As of now, there are no plans AFAIK to shut down blogger. For as many spam/ ads blogs there are, there are hundreds more good blogs. Same with any web host/ websites.
How do I use search box on Blogger?
Follow these simple instructions:
- Log into your Blogger.com account.
- Click the Layout tab from your blog Dashboard.
- Click Page Elements.
- Click Add a Gadget above the section you want to put your search box in.