How do I update my AT firmware?
Update & verify software
- Connect your AT Wireless Internet (MF279) to your computer or Wi-Fi-enabled device by Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable.
- Enter your Admin login, then click Login.
- To view software updates, select AT Software Update > Check for Updates.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the update.
Why is my AT modem not working?
Try replacing the power cord first. A blinking or flashing Power light means that the modem isn’t getting consistent power. A flashing red DSL or Sync light means your device couldn’t synchronize. Make sure your modem is connected to the phone line and all DSL filters are installed.
What is IP passthrough ATT?
IP Passthrough means the AT supported CPE device terminates the DSL, authenticates with the network (Receives a WAN IP) and shares that IP address with a single device connected to the AT supported CPE equipment.
What is IP passthrough?
The IP Passthrough feature allows a single PC on the LAN to have the Router’s public address assigned to it. It also provides Port Address Translation (PAT)–Network Address Port Translation (NAPT) via the same public IP address for all other hosts on the private LAN subnet.
How do I update my AT IMEI?
- On the Premier homepage, from the I want to list on the taskbar, select Change IMEI or SIM/ICCID.
- Enter the wireless number for the device you want to update, and then click Go. The Change IMEI or SIM/ICCID page appears.
- Next to Device IMEI, enter the new IMEI number, and then click Continue.
What lights should be lit on my AT modem?
Learn about your modem status lights
|Power||Solid Red||Power on/self-test failed or modem has malfunctioned.|
|Ethernet||Off||No Ethernet connectivity or modem is off.|
|Solid Green||A device is connected by Ethernet to the modem.|
|Flashing Green||Traffic between connected device and modem.|
How do I fix my DSL modem?
Power-cycle the DSL modem Turning the modem off and back on causes it to re-synchronize the DSL signal and the network connection to your computer. Often, this by itself is enough to fix a DSL connection problem. To do this, unplug the power cord from the DSL modem, wait about 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
How do I put my AT modem in passthrough mode?
IP Passthrough mode setup for AT U-verse®
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address of your gateway located at the back label (ex. 192.168. 1.254).
- Select Firewall and click IP Passthrough.
- On the Allocation Mode section, select Passthrough from the drop-down menu.
What is ONT for?
ONT stands for Optical Network Terminal. It is a device that communicates directly with an Internet service provider (ISP) to get a fiber-optic Internet connection in your home or office.