How do I unsubscribe from Hotlink internet?
Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the MI Service by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile.
How do I extend my Hotlink expiry date?
Using the *100# Easy Menu to purchase 365 validity
- Dial *100# on the phone.
- If you are on a roaming network like in Singapore, you will not immediate see Malaysia’s *100# menu.
- Reply 01 for the Next Page.
- Select MyAccount and Others.
- You will see the option to Buy Validity now.
- Obviously we want the 365 validity option.
How can I change Maxis postpaid to Hotlink postpaid?
Switch to Hotlink (Postpaid only)
- Select your plan.
- Choose ‘Switch to Hotlink’
- Enter your ID and complete TAC verification.
- Create your account.
- Select your current service provider and enter your current number to switch to Hotlink.
- Complete order delivery details and select between ‘Delivery’ or ‘In-store pick up’
How do I cancel my Maxis internet subscription?
- by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile;
- by walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.maxis.com.my; or.
- by writing in to [email protected]
How long is Hotlink inactive period?
Hotlink RED Plan gives you a 5-day active period upon activation with an additional 50-day credit grace period.
How can I check Maxis SIM expiry date?
Alternatively, you can check both the pass validity & usage in Maxis app, or via Easy Menu by dialing *100# > International Roaming > Check Status.
How do I get Maxis Music Unlimited?
How to get your Music Unlimited Pass
- From the home screen, click “Get More Data”.
- Select “Daily Pass” (Time Based) OR “Monthly Pass” (One Time).
- After selecting your desired pass, click “OK” to confirm your purchase.
- You will receive an SMS confirming that your pass is active.