How do I unlock my Droid RAZR if I forgot the password?
If you forgot your PIN, pattern, or password for unlocking your screen, you need to erase your phone, set it up again, and set a new screen lock.
How do I reset my Motorola Droid to factory settings?
In the home screen, tap the Menu button, and then tap Settings. On the Settings screen, tap the Privacy option. You will be presented with a list of options such as “Back up my data”, “Automatic restore” and “Factory data reset.” Tap the “Factory data reset” option to restore the factory settings of your mobile phone.
How do you do a master reset on a Motorola phone?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Down button. and.
- From the “Boot Mode Selection Menu” screen, select. Recovery. .
- From the “Android system recovery” screen, press and hold the. Power button.
- Select. wipe data/factory reset.
- Select. Yes — delete all user data.
- Select. reboot system now.
How do you reboot a Motorola RAZR?
motorola razr – Restart Device
- Press and hold the. Power button. (on the right edge) until the ‘Power off’ option appears then release. If the device is unresponsive, attempt the alternate method.
- Tap. Restart. . If your device won’t power back on, partially charge the device then retry.
How do I use my Droid Razr v3 without a SIM card?
Disconnect the Rar from the USB, remove the battery and then remove the SIM card from the phone. Place the battery back into the phone and turn the Razr back on. When the Razr reboots, it no longer needs a SIM card to access the menu items.
How do you factory reset a locked Android phone?
Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button. Once the startup screen appears, release the Power button, and 3 seconds later release the Volume Up button. Your phone will enter recovery mode. Use the Volume buttons or touch the screen to select Wipe data/factory reset.
How do you reset a Motorola RAZR V3?
Reset: Motorola V3
- At main screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Initial Setup.
- Scroll to and select Master Reset.
- Type the security code and select OK. Default is 000000 (6 zeros)
- Select YES when prompted to reset all handset settings.
How do I connect my Droid Razr V3 to the internet?
Go to the Start screen….Enable Wi-Fi.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Motorola RAZR are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Motorola RAZR.
Does the Moto RAZR have a SIM card?
Your razr uses an eSIM (electronic SIM card) instead of a traditional SIM card. This is already provided and installed in your razr.