How do I selectively backup my iPhone to iTunes?
Selectively Back Up iPhone Data by Syncing to iTunes
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable.
- Click on your device icon.
- Under Settings, you should see different file types that you can choose from.
- Click on the type of data that you need to back up.
Can you still backup iPhone to iTunes 2021?
Back up iPhone using your Windows PC In the iTunes app on your PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window. Click Summary. Click Back Up Now (below Backups).
Why iPhone Cannot backup on iTunes?
If you use a Windows PC and iTunes won’t respond or your backup never finishes, you might need to update, change, disable, or uninstall your security software. If you own more than one computer, try to make a backup on your other Mac or PC. Or, use iCloud to back up your device and restore from your iCloud backup.
Can you still backup iPhone to iTunes 2020?
iTunes automatically backs up your device when you connect it to your computer. But you can also back up your device manually at any time. And if you have iOS 3.0 or later, iTunes can encrypt your backups to secure your data.
How do I take selective backup off my iPhone?
Step 1: You can go to Manage Apps > Device. Step 2: It will open the list of installed apps. Select the app > tap on the down arrow button > and select Back up App Data option. The menu also lets you uninstall the app or restore the app data.
How do I customize my iPhone backup?
To edit a backup:
- In the sidebar, select your device.
- In the upper toolbar, click Backups. This will open the Backups Window.
- In the backup list, select the backup that you want to edit and click the Edit button. This will create an editable copy of your backup.
Where is the backup folder for iTunes?
Once in the Appdata folder double-click the “Apple” folder and then “Apple Computer” and “MobileSync” and finally go to the “Backup” folder and you’ll find all your iTunes backups.
How do I force backup on iPhone?
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process ends. Under Back Up Now, you’ll see the date and time of your last backup.
Why won’t my iPhone backup to computer when I have enough storage?
Delete Corrupted Backups. Deleting corrupted backups to free up more space can be a direct way to fix the “iPhone backup cannot be saved because of not enough space on computer” error. Launch iTunes: go to iTunes > Preferences > Devices. Select the backup file and click the Delete Backup button.
Can I select what to backup in iTunes?
Photos, messages, and contacts (special) Files like photos, messages, and contacts could be included in iTunes backup but they are pretty special for iTunes would not backup them if they have been uploaded to iCloud, which means you could download or sync them after you sign in iCloud.