How do I select a specific month in MySQL?
To select all entries from a particular month in MySQL, use the monthname() or month() function. The syntax is as follows. Insert some records in the table using insert command. Display all records from the table using select statement.
How do I select months in SQL?
How to convert month number to month name in SQL
- In MySQL, we can use a combination of functions ‘MONTHNAME’ and ‘STR_TO_DATE’ functions to get a month name from a month number.
- In SQL SERVER, we can use a combination of functions ‘DATENAME’ and ‘DATEADD’ functions to get a month name from a month number.
Which function in MySQL can be used to get the date after 1 month?
MySQL MONTH() function MySQL MONTH() returns the MONTH for the date within a range of 1 to 12 ( January to December). It Returns 0 when MONTH part for the date is 0. Where date1 is a date.
What is MySQL month function?
The MONTH() function returns the month part for a given date (a number from 1 to 12).
How do I select month and year in SQL?
There are two SQL function to do it:
- YEAR() and MONTH().
How do I display data month wise in SQL?
SQL Query to Make Month Wise Report
- DATENAME( ): This function is a defined function of SQL.
- Step 1: Create Database. The SQL server statement for creating a database called SAMPLE is as follows.
- Step 2: Use Database. SQL statement to switch the database context SAMPLE as follows:
- Step 3: Creation table in Database.
How do I get previous month records in MySQL?
“how to select last one month data from today’s date in mysql” Code Answer
- SELECT LAST_DAY(CURDATE()); — Current month.
- SELECT LAST_DAY(CURDATE() – INTERVAL 1 MONTH); — Previous month.
- SELECT LAST_DAY(CURDATE() + INTERVAL 1 MONTH); — Next month.
What is Month function SQL?
SQL Server MONTH() Function The MONTH() function returns the month part for a specified date (a number from 1 to 12).
Where can I find month wise sales in SQL?
You can also find out the total count of sales every month. For that, replace the SUM function with the COUNT function. Query: SELECT YEAR(Order_date) AS Year,MONTH(Order_date) AS Month,COUNT(Sales) AS Count_Of_Sales FROM Products GROUP BY YEAR(Order_date),MONTH(Order_date);