How do I restore my Samsung Galaxy S4?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume up. and. Power buttons.
- Continue to hold the. Volume up. and. Power button.
- From the Android Recovery screen, select. Wipe data/factory reset. .
- Select. Yes. .
- Select. Reboot system now. .
How do I fix the software on my Samsung Galaxy S4?
Software or memory error A glitch in an app or the system software can cause the Galaxy S4 to become unresponsive. Sometimes all it takes to resolve the problem is a simple restart. Hold the power button down for seven seconds. The S4 should reboot and return to normal.
How do I restore my Samsung recovery?
Recover from a backup
- If needed, connect the external storage device with the backup data to your Windows PC.
- Next, select the Start icon, and then open Samsung Recovery.
- Select Backup and restore management, and then select Restore next to your desired backup.
- Select Start restore, and then select OK.
How do you reset a Samsung phone to factory settings?
How to perform Factory Data Reset on a Samsung Mobile Device?
- Navigate to Settings and select General Management.
- Tap on Reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset.
- Confirm that you understand about all data being lost and cannot be recovered. Tap on Delete All.
How can I recover data from my lost Android phone?
How to recover data from your lost or stolen Android phone
- Navigate to Settings, Accounts, then Google.
- Select the account you want to back up.
- Select Gmail, Contacts and Calendar.
- Navigate to Settings and then Backup and reset.
- Select Back up my data.
How to recover deleted files on Samsung Galaxy S4?
If you failed to recover files on Samsung Galaxy S4 in the above two ways, you need to try third party data recovery tool. EaseUS MobiSaver for Android is the most powerful Samsung data recovery software. With it, you can recover lost SMS, contacts, photos, videos, audio, documents on Samsung Galaxy S4.
How to reset Samsung Galaxy S4 easily?
Here are the steps to reset Samsung Galaxy S4 from settings. 1. From the home screen of the phone, touch “Apps”. 2. Tap on “Settings” followed by a tap on “Accounts” tab. 3. At the bottom of the screen, select “Back up and reset” and then tap on “Factory data reset”. 4.
How to update Samsung Galaxy S4 firmware without computer?
Download and install the latest Samsung Kies on your computer. Launch it and connect your device to the computer using a USB cable. Kies will automatically show the current firmware version on your device and notify you if a new update is available. You can also update the firmware of your Galaxy S4 without taking the aid of a computer.
How to recover deleted contacts from Samsung Galaxy S4?
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 to computer Run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your Galaxy S4 to PC. Then click ” Start ” button to make the software recognize and connect your device. NOTE: To ensure the software access your device successfully, you’d better root it and enable USB debugging mode before recovery. Step 2.