How do I reset my Motorola Surfboard SB6121?
Resetting the SB6121
- Disconnect the coaxial cable.
- Power cycle the unit by disconnecting the power cord for 10 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
- Click the Configuration link on top.
- Click the Reset All Defaults button (as shown below).
- When asked, Do you want to proceed?, click the OK button.
How do you reset a Motorola Surfboard?
How to Reset a Surfboard Cable Modem
- Unplug the power cable. Unplug the power cable from the back of the modem.
- Wait 30 seconds. Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Open a Web browser and browse to “192.168.
- Click “Reset All Defaults”
- Browse the Web.
How do I reset my Arris modem to factory settings?
To run an Arris router reset to the original factory settings, locate the same pinhole on the back of your modem. Use the paperclip to press the button inside the hole but hold the button down for a full ten seconds this time. This will run a full factory reset on the modem.
How do I setup my Motorola Surfboard SB6121?
To Install SB6121
- Connect one end of the coaxial cable to the cable outlet or splitter.
- Connect the other end of the coaxial cable to the cable connector on the SB6121.
- Plug the power cord into the power connector on the SB6121.
- Plug the power cord into the electrical outlet.
What does flashing blue light on Motorola modem mean?
The Blue Light is better as it indicates that the modem is connecting at higher speed using DOCSIS 3.0 technology. Flashing Blue Light: Searching for a downstream channel connection. When you see this and modem reset does not work, contact your cable company customer support to let them know about the issue.
How do you hard reset a Motorola?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button….Select Reboot system now and press the power button.
- All data and settings saved on the Motorola phone will be deleted.
- The Motorola phone will automatically reset and reboot.
- After rebooting, you can set up your Motorola phone again.
What do the lights on my Motorola modem mean?
A solid light indicates the modem is powered on. When the light is flashing the modem is scanning for a receive channel connection. A solid light indicates the channel connection is acquired. When the light is flashing, the modem is scanning for the send channel connection.
How do I reset my Arris SURFboard?
For assistance with setup, refer to article # 18840 – SURFboard Central: Wi-Fi Cable Modem Setup.
- Carefully insert the tip of a pen or the end of an unwound paperclip into the reset button.
- Press and hold down the Reset button for 10 seconds and then release it.
Why is US DS blinking?
No Sync – “US” or “DS” light is blinking or off on modem. Loss of sync occurs when your modem’s “DS” or “US” lights are either off or flashing. Please note that if the “Online” light is on, the modem is updating its system software and service should be automatically restored after a few minutes.
Does Motorola Surfboard SB6121 have WIFI?
Wired modem only, does NOT include WIFI Router or VOIP Telephone adapter. Gigabit Ethernet port to connect to computer or Router for fast downloads. Internet speeds based on your Cable providers service – up to 172 Mbps download and 131 Mbps upload. 4 Download and 4 Upload Channels.
Is SB6121 compatible with Comcast?
Comcast has updated its compatibility site at http://mydeviceinfo.comcast.net to clarify that the purchased versions of the SB6141 and SB6121 are approved for use.