How do I reset my Cisco IP Phone 7911?
Step 1 Unplug the power cable from the phone and then plug it back in. The phone begins its power up cycle. Step 2 While the phone is powering up, and before the Applications Menu button flashes on and off, press and hold #. Continue to hold # until the message LED on the handset flashes on and off in sequence in red.
How do I unlock my Cisco IP Phone 7911?
- Press the Settings key.
- Press 3 – Settings.
- Press 2 – Network.
- Press **# to unlock the phone.
- Press 7 – Admin Vlan (Virtual Local Area network) (Telephony Vlan)
Why is my Cisco phone not registering?
These are several of the issues that might cause a Cisco IP Phone not to register: Auto-registration is disabled on Cisco CallManager. The Cisco IP Phone is not receiving the DHCP server address. The Cisco IP Phone is not receiving the IP address, subnet mask or default router address.
How do I setup my Cisco IP Phone 7912?
Cisco-7912 IP-phone setup
- UID: Your sip number (for example 111111) from personal account.
- PWD: Your password from personal account.
- Proxy: sip.zadarma.com.
- UID: Internal PBX number (for example 1234-100) from personal account.
- PWD: Password of internal PBX number from personal account.
- Proxy: pbx.zadarma.com.
How do I unlock my Cisco IP Phone?
1. Unlock Settings – *, *, #.
- Go to the Settings page of the phone.
- While in the settings page, press *, *, # (star, star, pound) about 1/2 second apart.
- The phone will display “Settings Unlocked” and allow you to make changes.
How do I troubleshoot a Cisco IP phone registration?
General Troubleshooting Sequence:
- Disable DHCP and DNS to Test a Phone.
- Check for the Incorrect MAC Address on the Phone Label.
- Cisco CallManager and TFTP Services Do Not Run.
- Delete and Recreate a Phone.
- Understand a Network Trace File.
- Use Performance Monitor to Analyze Phone Activity.
What is a common reason that an IP phone Cannot get its configuration from Cisco Unified Communications Manager after it obtains the correct IP address information?
Cisco Unified IP Phone Cannot Obtain IP Address If a phone cannot obtain an IP address when it starts up, the phone may not be on the same network or VLAN as the DHCP server, or the switch port to which the phone connects may be disabled.
How do I reset my Cisco IP Phone 7905?
Restoring Factory Default Settings
- Press *, 0, and the 4 softkey simultaneously. The manufacturing test-option screen appears.
- Type 322873738# and press *.
- Press *, 0, and the 4 softkey again, or power-cycle the phone. You return to normal operation.