How do I get text alerts from news?
On your mobile device, open the Google News app . At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Tap News settings . Under “Alerts,” tap Notifications.
How can I get free news SMS on mobile?
One can register for the service either by sending an SMS in the format AIR to 7738299899 or by filling up online form at www.newsonair.nic.in/smservice.
How do I get news notifications on my iPhone?
On your iPhone or iPod touch
- Open the News app.
- Tap the Following tab.
- Scroll down and tap Notifications & Email. From here, you can: Choose which channels send you notifications. Get notifications for Apple News Today audio briefings. Get notified when new magazine issues are available if you subscribe to Apple News+.
How do I get Alerts on my iPhone?
Go to Settings and tap Notifications. Select an app under Notification Style. Under Alerts, choose the alert style that you want. If you turn on Allow Notifications, choose when you want the notifications delivered — immediately or in the scheduled notification summary.
Why don’t I get News Alerts on my iPhone?
Why am I not getting text message notifications on my iPhone?
If you can not get iMessage notifications, first you must make sure iMessage is enabled on your iPhone: Go to Settings > Click Messages > Toggle iMessage green, and here you can check if the Send & Receive addresses are correct.
How do I get news alerts on my iPhone?
How do I add news to my iPhone?
To add the Google News Briefing widget on your iPhone or iPad:
- Touch and hold the home screen.
- In the top left, tap Add .
- Search for the Google News app and tap it.
- To select the widget size, swipe right or left.
- Tap Add widget.
- Place the widget on your home screen.
- In the top right, tap Done.
How do I activate Apple News?
Turn on News in iCloud settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your Apple device, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Make sure you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on all your devices.
- In the list of apps, turn on News (if it isn’t already on).