How do I get my utilities app back on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Home Screen Layout and that should bring it back.
What are iPhone utilities?
Utilities: A folder that contains four utility apps: Clock: See the current time in as many cities as you want, set one or more alarms for yourself, and use your iPhone as a stopwatch or a countdown timer. Calculator: Perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Where are photos utilities?
In the “Utilities” section of Google Photos, you can: On the left, select Utilities . You may have suggestions to move photos to Archive, move to an Album, or to rotate photos.
How do I create a folder?
- Click Actions, Create, Folder.
- In the Folder name box, type a name for the new folder.
- Click Next.
- Choose whether to move the objects or to create shortcuts: To move selected objects to the folder, click Move the selected items to the new folder.
- Select the objects you want to add to the folder.
- Click Finish.
Where is Utilities on iPad Photos?
All replies. “Open Photos and go to the Albums tab. 2. Tap Hidden under Utilities.”
How do I move icons from Utilities to Home screen?
The most basic organizing skill you’ll need is knowing how to move your app icons.
- Tap and hold your finger on an app icon for several seconds.
- In this menu, tap “Edit Home Screen.” You should now see all the apps start to jiggle.
- Tap and hold your finger on the app you want to move, and then drag it around the screen.
What is a utility app?
Utility apps are apps that fulfill the functional needs of the user by completing routine tasks that otherwise would have required physical methods for completion. They can be as simple as paying the bills, or updating a work status for employees in the field.
What apps are in utilities?
15 Awesome Utility Apps for Android
- Sure, your phone comes with a calculator and flashlight.
- iOnRoad Augmented Driving ($4.99)
- SmartIR Remote – Anymote ($4.99)
- Google Goggles.
- Google Translate.
- Weather Timeline – Forecast ($0.99)
- ViewRanger GPS & Topo Maps.
- Google Maps.