How do I fix a CL DLL error?
Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. cl. dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support.
How do I fix OpenCL DLL missing in Windows 10?
OpenCL. dll is missing from your computer error
- Run full system AV scan.
- Update drivers.
- Run SFC and DISM scan.
- Restore/Replace OpenCL.dll file.
- Re-register DLL files.
- General fix for missing DLL files errors.
- Perform System Restore.
What is OpenCL DLL used for?
dll is called OpenCL Client DLL. It is a part of OpenCL ICD (Installable Client Driver) program which is developed by Khronos Grouop. OpenCl. dll is an important file needed by plenty of applications or games.
What is CI dll file?
The genuine ci. dll file is a software component of Microsoft Windows by Microsoft. Microsoft Windows is an operating system; a piece of software that acts as a bridge between the hardware and software counterparts of a computer. Ci.
How do I fix OpenCL dll missing in Windows 7?
Fix 1: Install the OpenCL. dll file
- Download and install the DLL-files.com Client.
- Run the application.
- Type OpenCL. dll in the search box and click Search for DLL file.
- Click OpenCL.
- Click Install (you’re required to register the program before you can install the files – you’ll be prompted when you click Install).
How do you fix OpenCL?
How to fix OpenCL. dll missing or not found
- Install the OpenCL.dll file.
- Update your device drivers.
- Reinstall the program.
- Run a virus scan.
How do I reinstall OpenCL?
How do I replace a DLL file?
How Do I Replace DLL Files?
- Locate and double-click the file you are trying to run.
- Press “Ok” to remove the error message and open your internet browser.
- Locate the downloaded .
- Double-click the “My Computer” icon on your Desktop or on your Start menu.
- Drag the DLL file from your desktop into the system32 folder.
What is system32 CI DLL?
DLL files such as ci. dll are categorized as Win64 DLL (Driver) files. As a Code Integrity Module file, it was created for use in Microsoft® Windows® Operating System by Microsoft. The release of ci. dll introduced for Windows was on 11/08/2006 in Windows Vista.