How do I find out what my Xbox Live email address is?
If you don’t see your email, you may have changed your settings to not show it:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & passkey.
- Under Show on Home, you’ll see the email or phone number you use to sign in.
How do I recover my Xbox Live account with just my gamertag?
Press the Xbox button once the console is on and connected to an active internet connection. Choose ‘recover gamertag’. Then enter your email relating to the gamertag. You will then be promted to enter the password for that email.
Can I move my Xbox account to a new email?
Yes, you can transfer an Xbox account to another email. To do so, go to your Xbox account page and click on “Manage Profile.” Under “Profile Information,” click on “Change Email Address.” Enter your new email address and password, then click on “Update.
How do I recover my Xbox Live account without a phone number?
- Go to https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx to recover your account and reset your password.
- Enter the email address of your blocked account and the characters you see on the screen and select Next.
Does Live email still work?
A: Windows Live Mail is no longer supported by Microsoft and no longer available to download. If you still have this on your PC, it may be possible to get it working again. But if you need to reinstall it, you may not have much luck finding a copy to download.
Can I transfer my Xbox account to my son?
Select Profile & system, and then sign in to your account. Press the Xbox button again to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Family settings > Manage family members. Select Add to family > Add new. When the member is prompted to enter an email address, enter their existing email.
How do I recover my Microsoft account?
If you previously set up security info on your Microsoft account, you can use this option to retrieve your username.
- Look up your username using your security contact phone number or email address.
- Request a security code to be sent to the phone number or email you used.
- Enter the code and select Next.
Can I use a Gmail account for Xbox?
You can use Gmail for your xbox live account. it can be used as an alias and a contact email address. go to http://account.live.com/ and click on “account aliases”.