How do I factory reset my iPhone 5 without passcode?
Connect iPhone to computer and open iTunes. In Summery tab, click “Restore iPhone” option and then “Restore” in the popup confirmation window. Wait for the process to complete and you can access to iPhone without passcode. After restore, you can click Restore Backup in iTunes to restore iPhone from latest backup file.
Can you hard reset an iPhone 5?
If a power cycle does not resolve your issue, you may need to perform a hard reset. To do so press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and Home button until the Apple logo will appear and iPhone will reset. You can also perform a factory device reset.
Can you force factory reset an iPhone?
Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen. Go to General and then scroll to the bottom of the screen. Tap on Reset -> Reset All Content and Settings. You’ll get a warning box appear, with the option to Erase iPhone in red.
How do I force a hard reset on my iPhone XR?
How to Hard Reset iPhone XR
- Press on the Volume Up button located on the left side of the phone and let go.
- Press on the Volume Down button and let go.
- Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
How do you reset a locked XR iPhone?
Are you wondering how to reset a locked iPhone without a computer? Simply press and hold the Volume buttons and Home button at the same time. iPhone X, 8 & Newer: Press and hold the Volume up button, then the Volume Down button, and the side button at the same time.
How can I factory reset my iPhone without unlocking it?
Just follow these steps:
- Log into the Find My iPhone site via iCloud.
- Enter your Apple ID and password – you do not need your iPhone passcode, but you will need access to your Apple account.
- Select your iPhone from the drop-down list of devices.
- Click “Erase iPhone” and then confirm your decision.
How do I hard reset my iPhone 5S with buttons?
How to hard restart iPhone 5S, SE, 6, 6S, 6 Plus and 6s Plus with the physical button. To force restart or hard reset these devices, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least ten seconds. After about 10s, you should see the Apple logo appears then release the buttons.
How do I hard reset my iPhone 5s with buttons?
Force restarts are very simple and require no tools.
- Step 1 How to Force Restart an iPhone 5s. Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button. Add Comment.
- Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. Add Comment. 1024.