How do I cancel my Apple fitness membership?
Cancel your Apple Fitness+ subscription
- Do one of the following: On iPhone or iPad: Open the Fitness app, then, if you’re on your iPhone, tap Fitness+. Tap. , tap [account name], then tap Apple Fitness+.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to change or cancel your subscription.
How do I cancel Apple TV+?
How to cancel Apple TV Plus on a browser
- Go to tv.apple.com and click Sign In at the upper right corner.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click on the person icon at the upper right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions.
- Under Apple TV Plus, click Manage.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
How do I cancel subscriptions?
Cancel the subscriptions by emailing the service providers. If this proves elusive then go through your bank statements going back for 12 months. Look out for regular subscriptions that you forgot or are fraudulent. Cancel them via corresponding websites or by emailing the respective companies.
Does Apple have a live chat?
If you need help, Apple provides support for its products and services in many ways. One of them is live chat support. Live chat allows you to use instant / live (real-time) messaging to contact Apple’s support team via its website. Apple’s live chat offers faster response times, much faster than emails.
Can you cancel Apple TV+ anytime?
You can cancel at any time in Settings at least a day before each renewal date. If you cancel during your free year, you and your family members will immediately lose access to Apple TV+ and the remainder of your 1-year free trial.
Can I cancel my Apple TV subscription anytime?
Apple TV Plus subscriptions also renew automatically, meaning you won’t be prompted to cancel if you’ve been thinking about it. Luckily, the subscription is a month-to-month service and can be ended at any time.
How do I find all my Apple Subscriptions?
Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar. Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in. On the page that appears, scroll to Subscriptions, then click Manage.