How can I translate a video into another language?
- Create captions in the original language.
- Go to your Creator Studio on YouTube, then select Video Manager.
- Go to the Subtitles/CC tab at the top of the video editor.
- Click Add New Subtitles or CC.
- Search the language you wish to translate to.
- A new menu will appear.
How can I translate a video to English for free?
How to Translate Videos
- Upload a video. Add a video file by clicking on ‘Choose Video’. Select your video or drag and drop it into the box.
- Translate video. Click on ‘Subtitles’ to automatically generate subtitles.
- Download video. Check your translations and make any edits to the text.
How can I translate audio from video?
Translate your audio/video files in five easy steps:
- Upload an audio or video file to Sonix.
- Receive a text transcript in just a few minutes.
- Edit the transcript using our online editor as necessary.
- Select a language for translation.
- Receive the translation in a few minutes.
How do I use Google Translate to translate a video?
Google Translate has a lot of features, but it cannot translate a video. You can take a screenshot of a part of a video and get its translation from the app. You can also get voice translation with the help of Google Translate. But if you need the translation of a video, you will have to hire linguistic experts.
Can I translate a video?
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to have important information translated to your language, Google Translate is a great way to do it easily and for free. Google’s multilingual translation service can translate text, speech, images, websites, or even real-time video.
Can I Google translate a video?