How can I transfer music without using iTunes?
Add Music to Your iPhone Using iCloud Drive
- On your Mac, open Finder and navigate to iCloud Drive.
- Select File > New Folder (or press Shift+Command+N).
- Name the folder “Music.”
- Open the Music folder.
- Locate the tracks you want to access on your iPhone.
- Your music will automatically upload to iCloud Drive.
How can I get music on my Mac without iTunes?
How to Play Audio Files on Mac Without iTunes by Using QuickTime
- Open QuickTime on the Mac (found in the /Applications folder)
- Drag and drop the audio file into the QuickTime Dock icon, or into the QuickTime app directly to open that audio file and play it directly in QuickTime.
How do I transfer MP3 files from my Mac to my iPhone Without iTunes?
Sync music between your Mac and iPhone or iPad
- Connect your device to your Mac.
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar.
- Click Music in the button bar.
- Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music.
What can I replace iTunes with on my Mac?
Best iTunes Alternatives
- MusicBee. MusicBee is an impressive alternative for iTunes with an easy to use interface and many features including some that are useful for the web.
- Vox MP3 & FLAC Music Player.
- VLC Media Player.
How do I move my Music to iCloud storage?
In iTunes: Choose the songs you want to add to iCloud Music Library > Then right-click > Choose Add to iCloud Music Library option. That’s all. Now you can access your songs on any device when you are connected to the Internet.
Can we download songs in Macbook?
In the Music app on your Mac, click any option below Library in the sidebar. For example, click Songs to see all the songs in your library. To download music you’ve added to your music library to your computer, move the pointer over an item, then do one of the following: Click the Download button .
How do I transfer Music from MP3 to Mac?
In the Music app on your Mac, choose File > Add To Library or File > Import. If you selected “Copy files to Music Media folder when adding to library” in Files preferences, you see File > Import. Locate a file or folder, then click Open. If you add a folder, all the files it contains are added to your library.
Can I AirDrop music from Mac to iPhone?
Answer: A: You cannot use AirDrop to copy audio files to or from the Music app on the device. You need to use iTunes, Music/Finder, or iCloud Music Library as part of Apple Music or iTunes Match, to transfer music to the device.
How do I transfer music from my Mac to my iPhone without syncing?
To add music to iPhone without syncing:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer and wait for iTunes to launch automatically.
- Unlock the iPhone and trust the computer.
- In iTunes, click the device icon and choose “Summary.”
- Disable automatic sync and check “Manually manage music and videos”.
Can you put music on an iPod without iTunes?
There are three ways you can use to put music on iPod without iTunes. You can transfer songs to iPod with a data transfer tool or you can directly transfer music to iPod via a USB or you can sync music to your iPhone via iCloud.