How can I register a company in Mumbai?
Company Registration – Mumbai – Requirements
- Place order with CompaniesInn.
- Complete the online E-Lawyering Interview.
- Generate Company Registration Documents for execution by Shareholders and Directors.
- Submit Executed documents to CompaniesInn.
- File RUN Application (Optional)
- Obtain DSC for Shareholders.
How much does it cost to register a company in Mumbai?
Schedule of Registrar filing fees for the articles and for the other forms (l, 18, and 32): – INR 200 for a company with authorized share capital of more than INR 100,000 but less than INR 500,000. – INR 300 for a company with nominal share capital of INR 500,000 or more but less than INR 2,500,000.
How much money is required to register a company in India?
The cost of registration of a sole proprietor company is nearly Rs 2,500 while that of a partnership firm is nearly Rs 5,000. If you incorporate a private (LLP or LLC) company with a minimum authorised capital of Rs 1,00,000, the registration will cost you Rs 7,000.
What is the process to register a company in India?
How to Register a Company in India?
- Step 1: Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Step 2: Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Step 3: Registration on the MCA Portal.
- Step 4: Certificate of Incorporation.
- Step 1: Purchase the plan.
- Step 2: Upload the documents on our website.
What are the documents required for company registration?
Documents Required for Company Registration
- Election Card or Voter Identity Card.
- Ration Card.
- Driving License.
- Electricity Bill.
- Telephone Bill.
- Aadhaar Card.
What is the Cost of opening a Pvt Ltd Company?
The Cost of Incorporation / Registration of Pvt Ltd Company would vary from INR 6,000/- to INR 30,000/- depending upon the No. of Directors, No. of members, authorized share capital and Professional fees. Professional fees may depend upon the complexity of the task.
How can I start a private limited company?
How to register a Private Limited Company
- #1: Apply for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- #2: Apply for the DIN (Director Identification Number)
- #3: Apply for the name availability.
- #4: File the EMoa and EAOA to register the private limited company.
- #5: Apply for the PAN and TAN of the company.
How much time does it take to incorporate a company in India?
The whole process including approval of DIN, Name, and Incorporation takes around 10 working days. However, now-a-days registering a Company has become a fast process as all documents are dragged in a single application form with MCA.
How can I start a Private Limited Company in India?