How can I get learner Licence in Karachi?
Required Documentation & Fee
- Copy of Pakistani Driving license (issued by Sindh Police)
- Copy of valid Passport along with valid Visa.
- Copy of CNIC of applicant.
- Proof of Residence in Karachi.
- Fee: PKR 500 for normal processing / PKR 1,050 for urgent processing.
How do I make an appointment for my learners license?
Visit the nearest driving licensing testing centre (DLTC) and book a test date. You will be given an appointment sheet with all the necessary information. Confirm your booking and appointment to ensure that you will be available on the set date and time.
How can I apply online for driving Licence in Pakistan?
How to apply and renew your driving license online in Pakistan
- Login to the DLIMS Website.
- Download the required form in the download sections.
- Fill the form.
- Submit the required documents to the nearest licensing center.
- Pass the initial theoretical test after a licensing period of 42 days.
- Take the driving test.
How do you get your license online?
Recently, the Punjab Government has introduced a new system through the Pakistan Information Technology Board (PITB)….Driving License Renewal:
- Application Form (E) enclosed in a file cover.
- Passport sized photographs.
- CNIC copy.
- Driving License (Original).
- Medical Certificate.
At what age can you get learner’s license in Pakistan?
The same source states that the minimum age required to obtain a learner’s driving permit for “motor cars,” motorcycles and LTVs “(Rikshaw, Taxi, Tractor Commercial)” is 18 years; to obtain a learner’s permit for an HTV verhicle, one must be at least 22 years of age (ibid.).
Can u drive at 16 in Pakistan?
Any person at least 18 years old can apply for a driving licence.
How do I book natis online?
Step 1: Go to https://online.natis.gov.za. Step 2: Choose province on the homepage. Step 3: Then click on “Book Now” under Book now for Driving Licence Card Renewal. Step 4: Select Identification Type.
Can I apply learning Licence online in Punjab?
Obtaining a learning license in Punjab is hassle-free as the application for it can be made either online or offline at the RTO office.
What is PSV Licence in Pakistan?
PSV stands for Public Service Vehicle and PSV License will be issued after passing 01 year of LTV/HTV License. On LTV/PSV License you can drive light passenger vehicles like Wagon, Euro, Bolan etc. and on HTV/PSV License you can drive heavy passenger vehicles like Bus (Metro Bus/Daewoo Bus/Coaster etc.)
What documents are required for driving license in Pakistan?
According to the DLIMS website, in order to obtain a permanent driver’s license, an applicant must provide an application form, original learner’s driving permit “of at least six weeks,” a medical certificate, three passport-size, “fresh,” “attested” photographs, an “attested” copy of the CNIC, and the fee (ibid.).
Can 17 year old get driving licence in Pakistan?
Any person at least 18 years old can apply for a driving licence. The applicant must show their National Identity Card and must be able to read a car number plate from a distance of 20.5 meters (65′).
How to apply for new learner’s license in Maharashtra?
1. Visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/ 2. Select concerned state 3. Click on “Application for New Learners License” from “Learner’s License” menu 4. Fill up Learner’s License application Form 5. Click on Next Button to proceed 6. Visit RTO on scheduled date with original documents & Fee Slip
How to apply for learner’s license?
How to apply for learner’s License? 1 Visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/ 2 Select concerned state 3 Click on “Application for New Learners License” from “Learner’s License” menu 4 Fill up Learner’s License application Form 5 Click on Next Button to proceed 6 Visit RTO on scheduled date with original documents & Fee Slip More
Who are the licensing authorities in the Transport Department?
The Joint Commissioner/ Deputy Commissioner and the Regional Transport Officers are the Licensing Authorities. The Administrative Officers and Motor Vehicle Inspectors are the Additional Licensing Authorities.