How can I find the value of my basketball cards?
Use MAVIN to look up your basketball card values….You’ll need a few details:
- Enter the year. Look at the back for the copyright date, or the last year of stats.
- Enter the brand. For example: Topps, Upper Deck, Fleer, Hoops, etc.
- Enter the player’s name.
- Enter the card number. Found on the back of the card.
How do I check the value of my sports card?
- Step 1: Find a card that you would like to find the value of.
- Step 2: Figure out the manufacturer (Topps, Bowman, Fleer, etc).
- Step 3: Figure out what year your card is from.
- Step 3: Honestly assess the condition of the card.
- Step 4: Search eBay for the card you have “1957 Topps Sandy Koufax.”
What Michael Jordan cards are worth money?
Most Valuable Michael Jordan Cards from the Early Years
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan #57. PSA Pop Report.
- 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker #8. PSA Pop Report.
- 1987 Michael Jordan Fleer #59. PSA Pop Report.
- 1987 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker #2. PSA Pop Report.
- 1988 Fleer Michael Jordan #17.
- 1988 Fleer All Star Michael Jordan #120.
How can I sell my old basketball cards?
So, here are some of the best places to sell old basketball cards if you want to earn money online.
- Dean’s Cards.
- Dave & Adam’s.
- 6. Facebook Groups.
- PSA Card Forums.
How can I get cards graded for free?
PSA Photograde™ Online, a free, new online service from Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA), helps hobbyists gain a better understanding of the PSA Grading Standards and how they apply to their cards by providing a visual tour. It is easily accessed from the PSA home page, www.psacard.com.
Is Michael Jordan cards worth money?
As you can see, even in ungraded condition, Exquisite Collection Jordan’s can sell for big bucks. This example, numbered 4 of 10 from their 2009 offering, sold for an incredible $65,655. It’s amazing to me that cards such as this, produced long after Jordan’s playing days were over can still be worth so much.
How can I sell my basketball cards for top dollar?
Online marketplaces like eBay and Craigslist are both places you can sell your basketball cards. By selling your cards online, you get to decide how much you want to charge for them. Just make sure the price you’re asking for is reasonable or you may not get any buyers.
What is the cheapest way to grade cards?
At this point, CGC is going to be the cheapest (& quickest) grading option for your cards. They charge $8 per card at a 50-card minimum. They have a 60 day turnaround.
How much does it cost to get a basketball card graded?
PSA grading costs range anywhere from $20 per card all the way up to $10,000 per card, depending on the value of the card, the age of the card, how many cards you’re submitting at one time, how fast you want the turnaround to be, and other factors.