Can Windows 8 connect to wireless display?
Wireless display is available in new Windows 8.1 PCs – laptops, tablets, and all-in-ones — allowing you to display your full Windows 8.1 experience (up to 1080p) to large wireless display-enabled screens at home and work.
How do I install wireless display on Windows 8?
Follow these steps:
- Swipe from the right edge of the screen to open charms and select Devices.
- Click Project.
- Click Add a wireless display.
- Select your Intel®Wireless Display receiver (in this example, the Actiontec 9F75).
- Enter the code displayed on the TV to connect and share, then click Next.
How do I set up Intel wireless display?
Connecting to a wireless display with Windows® 10*.
- Open the Intel® WiDi application.
- Select Connect.
- Select your wireless display.
- If you are connecting to a display for the first time, you may be prompted to enter a PIN.
- Click Duplicate or Extend in the Intel WiDi application.
How do I connect my Windows 8.1 computer to my TV wirelessly?
On your computer
- On the compatible computer, turn the Wi-Fi setting to On. Note: It is not necessary to connect the computer to a network.
- Press the. Windows logo + C key combination.
- Select the Devices charm.
- Select Project.
- Select Add a display.
- Select Add a Device.
- Select the model number of your TV.
How do I enable projecting on Windows 8?
Where is projecting to this PC in Windows 8? Select Start > Settings > System > Projecting to this PC . Under Add the “Wireless Display” optional feature to project this PC, select Optional features. Select Add a feature, then enter “wireless display.” Select it from the list of results, then select Install.
Does Windows 8.1 support Miracast?
Miracast is a peer to peer wireless screencast standard formed by a Wi-Fi direct connection similar to Bluetooth or WiDi that Microsoft is supporting under Windows 8.1.
Is projecting to this PC available on Windows 8?
How to connect to a wireless display with Windows 8?
Connecting to a wireless display with Windows 8.1*: 1 Connect using the Intel® WiDi application 2 Open the Intel WiDi application. 3 Select Connect . 4 Select your wireless display. 5 If you are connecting to a display for the first time, you may be prompted to enter a WPS PIN. 6 Click Duplicate or Extend in the Intel WiDi application.
How do I connect to an Intel® WiDi display?
Visit the product discontinuation notice for Intel® WiDi. Open the Intel WiDi application. Select Connect . Select your wireless display. If you do not see your display, select Add a wireless display . If you are connecting to a display for the first time, you may be prompted to enter a WPS PIN. The PIN is shown on the wireless display.
What version of Windows does Intel Wireless Display run on?
Intel Wireless Display for Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), 8 (32-bit, 64-bit) – Lenovo V490u, Thinkpad Edge E130, T430u, X131e. – Lenovo Support US This product is no longer being actively supported by development (End of Development Support) and no further software updates will be provided.
How do I change the language of the Intel Wireless Display Driver?
If the “Select Language” screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click “OK”. At the “Select Country” screen, select the country for this installation, and then click “Next”. At the “Intel Wireless Display Driver, Ver. 126.96.36.199.0926” screen, click “Next”.